Friday, September 17, 2010

The First Day of Preschool

Well, my little love bug had her first day at preschool. It couldn't have gone any better. I had been worried about the "drop off" since leaving her at the nursery school at church is usually filled with screams and tears. But she just walked right in. I think I did great too. I did get teary eyed walking out the building. But hey, thats my little girl and she is growing up way too fast. Plus I know that I may never have aother "first day at preschool" and that hurts too.


I came home and the house seemed so empty without her and so very quiet. I sat down at the computer and before I knew it, it was time to get her. The class is only an hour and a half so it went by quick. When I picked her up, she had the biggest smile on her face! I asked if she had fun and she said "yea". Of course when I asked her if she wanted to go back, she said no. So we shall see what happens next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment