Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2nd day of school

Today was my love bug's second day of preschool.  Since day one went well, you would think day two would be a breeze.  You would be wrong.  Since I was a little late the first day, I made sure I left with plenty of time.  The class starts at 9:30am and I got there at 9:20am.  The classroom was not open!!!!! The teachers aide said they were not ready yet so we would have to wait.  Have to wait?!?!?!?!?! Thats crazy talk if you ask me.  Lilly was fine went we got there but with every minute we had to wait, the whining got worse!  "Go home mommy go home!"  Ugh! It was torture!!  Finally at 9:30am the doors opened! She whined a little bit but when I peeked in around the corner she was fine.  It would've been a lot easier if they were ready when I got there.  When I picked her up I asked her if she wanted to go back and she said "yea".  We are making progress! :0)  I wonder what Thursday will be like?????

No comments:

Post a Comment