Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Collection of Songs

People sometimes ask me how I stay so positive and happy with everything that is going on.  I have good days and bads and thankfully the good outnumber the bad.  When I do have a bad day, I have a collection of songs that I listen to that give me the strength to keep moving forward.  All of my songs are not listed.....yet.  So if you are having a bad day, just listen to one of these songs.  They will give you the faith and courage to keep going, to give it the good fight.



And if you have any good songs that you think should be on the list, let me know!


Song  -  Artist


What Faith Can Do - Kutless


While I'm Waiting - John Waller


Before The Morning - Josh Wilson


Voice of Truth - Casting Crowns


More Like Falling in Love - Jason Gray


Savior, Please - Josh Wilson


I'm Not Alright - Sanctus Real


Whatever You're Doing - Sanctus Real


Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) - Chris Tomlin


East To West - Casting Crowns


Burn For You - Toby Mac


Praise You In This Storm - Casting Crowns


Mighty Wave - Sarah Reeves


No Matter What - Kerrie Roberts


Strong Enough - Matthew West


I would Die for That -  Kellie Coffey


The Dreams I Dream For You - avalon


Just Cry - Couldn't find who sang it but here is a link   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnpwzViqpMY&feature=related



There Is A Reason - Caedmon's Call




No comments:

Post a Comment