Friday, May 6, 2011

Swag Bucks : Happy Mega Swag Bucks Day

If you haven't joined Swag Bucks yet, today is a good day to join.


Happy Mega Swag Bucks Day! Every Friday is Mega Swag Bucks Day, which means you can earn Swag Bucks in increments of 50, 100, 200 or even 1000 just by doing routine web searches.  I LOVE Swag Bucks!
If you’re new to Swag Bucks, it’s a free rewards program that lets you earn points for online shopping, web searches, taking polls and more. Just a few searches a day can help you earn points quickly. Then trade them in for prizes like Amazon gift cards, iPods, DVDs, video games and more. And who couldn’t use some Amazon gift cards!
You’ll earn 30 Swag Bucks just for signing up for the free rewards program. As a bonus, you’ll also earn an extra 50 Swag Bucks on your birthday!

If you’re new to Swag Bucks, or even if you signed up some time ago, here are five tips to help you earn Swag Bucks quickly.
  • Search Regularly at SwagBucks.com. Most recently I’ve been able to win Swag Bucks when I search for items that are popular in the news, but not too popular. I haven’t had any luck searching for terms that everyone is gabbing about. It may take a few minutes, but it’s always a rush when you win Swag Bucks!
  • Once you Win, Come Back in a Few Hours. Once you winSwag Bucks doing web searches, come back again in a few hours. It does happen, but it’s rare to win back-to-back. I generally doing searches in the morning, at lunchtime and in the evening.
  • Download the Swag Bucks Toolbar. I love having the toolbar because not only does it update me on how many Swag Bucks I have, but when I have my web browser open, I always wake up to a fewSwag Bucks that are waiting for me when I first hop on my computer.
  • Check out Swag Bucks Outside of SwagBucks.com. Visit Swag Bucks on TwitterFacebook and on the Swag Bucks Blog to get codes that you redeem for more Swag Bucks!
  • Tell Your Friends. Once you sign up for Swag Bucks you have the opportunity to grab a referral link that you can send to your friends to encourage them to sign up. You’ll earn a Swag Buck for every one each one of your friends earns (up to 1,000 Swag Bucks). So add your referral link to your email signature, your Facebook page, your Twitter page and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment